Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #18

This week's mailbox is huge. Again. Not as big as last week's, though :D But next week will be bigger, I think.. But that I am blaming on the %10 off at book depo :) Don't think anyone want to know how much money I spent these past few days :p lol. But at least I got to buy all the books I wanted :D Mostly.
What did you get this week?

Article 5 Pre-ordered this ages ago. It has such a gorgeous cover. <3 Also really liked the book :)
Fire Paperback Such a pretty paperback! :D And omg. This had a 32 page preview of Bitterblue! <33
Graceling Paperback Needed more copies of this gorgeous paperback. <3 Love it so so so much.
Legend Paperbacks 1-2 GORGEOUS paperbacks. <3 They are so pretty. And this is such a good book.
The Awakening - The Reckoning  Got these on sale :D Getting book 1 too. Seems really good. <3
The Poison Diaries Got this one on sale at book depo :) Seems like a interesting book. Pretty cover ;)
Halo Bought this on sale at the book depo. It has such a pretty cover. And it seems really interesting :)
Trial by Fire Got the first book last week :) Seems like an interesting series. Excited to read.
Lego Harry Potter 5-7 Have the first 1-4 Wii game, and liked it, this seems awesome as well :D Plus it came with an AWESOME lego of Harry! Loves it. <3
The Way We Fall Bookmark + Bookplate. Won this from Megan. GORGEOUS. Loves it. <3
Noisy Spooky Book Got this one on the 24 hour deals on book depo :) Kind of love it. Hih.

A Discovery of Witches Remember the tiny edition I got weeks back? Well, this one is HUGE! <3
Fallen in Love I haven't read The Fallen series yet, but I do have them all, so needed this one too :D
Fire Paperback Another gorgeous paperback of Fire. <3 Loves it so so so so so so so so much.
Hunger Games Movie-Tie-In I love this cover for The Hunger Games. Love it so much. Gorgeous.
Hunger Games Tribute Guide Loves this. It is very pretty. And includes many pretty pictures :)
Under The Never Sky 1-2 Needed two of this gorgeous UK paperback cover. <3 So pretty.
Harry Potter DH Part 2 Needed this Wii game :D I now have them all. <3 Kind of. I think.
Slide Bookmark Won this from Jill! :D I love it. It is so so so pretty. <3 Excited for the book too :D
Cinder Swag. Omg. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. So gorgeous. Got this from Marissa. <3 Love.
Winnie the Pooh DVD The newest Winnie the Pooh dvd. It looks so cute (A) <3 I love Tigger!

My Cinder Collection (A) Ps: I do not have a signed book yet.

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme made by The Story Siren :)

13 comments:

  1. i lov winnie the pooh
    njoya all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, huge IMM this week. You buy some many copies of the same book, lol It's awesome you do that! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, that I do :D I really like to have many copies of the books I love the most (A) <3 thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Darkest Powers Series! It was so good Kelley Armstrong is such a good writer! I reccomend her new trilogy thats out it starts with The Gathering! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your IMM's are always HUGE. :D Great haul as always. Those Cinder books all look so pretty together. :) I don't think I have ever bought two copies of the same book lol, but the more the better right? :P And yay for all the Harry Potter stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, oh yes, the more the better :D I love having many copies of the books I love the most (A) <3 And oh. Cinder is just so pretty :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, huge and very pretty IMM. Definitely want to read many of these books you got! I wish I had the money to buy several copies/editions of the same book. :D

    Enjoy these and have a lovely week!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I can't wait to read Cinder. I loved Graceling.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow Carina!! Amazing mailbox!! And you also got The Darkest Powers trilogy!! Me too lol :) ;) So so good :) We could read it together :P :) Enjoy your books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO many copies!! That is awesome

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a crazy book week. i loved cinder. and the cover is so pretty! i really need to read graceling and fire as well. i hope you enjoy all your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)