Saturday, February 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #17

So, yeah, I got lots of books this week too :D And I might have ordered many more (A) But not that many :) And I really, really need to stop ordering books now. Considering I can't really afford it :p
What did you get this week?

Warm Bodies I have wanted this book for a while now. It seems amazing! Excited to read it :)
Breadcrumbs Oh, such a gorgeous cover. And it seems like a great MG book. Very excited to read it :)
Everneath This seems like an amazing book as well. Can't wait to read it ;)
The Way We Fall I am very excited to read this book. This will be my next read :) It seems so good.
Tiger's Curse Gorgeous cover. And it seems like a really interesting book :D Excited to read it :)
Graceling Gorgeous gorgeous paperback cover. Love this book to death. Need all editions (A)
Forbidden Everyone seems to love this book. Am a bit worried about heartbreak, but still excited :)
War Horse Love this movie-tie-in. Would love to see the movie, and excited about the book :)

Graceling Another of this paperback (A) It really is stunningly gorgeous. A must have.
Divergent The new UK edition! And I really do love it :) So so pretty. And it is my favorite book. <3
Fracture I loved this book. And I just needed a pretty paperback edition of it as well :)
Forbidden This seems like a great book. Very excited to read it :) When I find time to :p lol
The Replacement I loved this book. And I neeeeeded a pretty paperback of it :D
My Soul To Keep - My Soul To Steal - If I Die I now have all of these books :D Very excited to read :)
The Hollow This seems like a great series. Hope I like this first book ;) Very pretty cover.
Blood Promise I now have all the Vampire Academy books :) Must read them soon.
Darren Shan Manga I love the Darren Shan saga. And oh, this manga looks really pretty :)
Lady and the Tramp 2. Oh! I did not think this was still available on DVD. But then I suddenly saw it :)
Monsters Inc Cards. Some very gorgeous cards I got for myself. <3 Love this movie :)
Wallet Very pretty dog wallet :) Loves it. Bought it on sale ;p

Wings of the Wicked I have not yet read Angelfire; but I do have it :D Both books seem amazing. <3
Frost This seems like a great book, and I am very excited to read it :D Pretty cover too :)
Paranormalcy This series seems good. Excited to read this book ;) Hope I'll like it.
Darren Shan #1 and #2 Love these books. <3 And oh. Bought these versions on sale; pretty covers :D
White Cat Paperback This was not the paperback that book depo said it was. Wanted the new cover :\
Misfit Seems like an very interesting and good book, can't wait to read it ;)
Every Other Day Seems like an interesting book, excited to read it one day :)
Raised By Wolves This seems like an interesting series as well. Excited to read :D

I keep forgetting to share the new ebooks that I got. So I am doing it now :) Books I got this week and last week.

Goddess Interrupted Got accepted for this via NetGalley :) Haven't read book 1 yet, but I have it, and very excited to read it :D They both seem amazing.
Spellcaster Got accepted for this via NetGalley :) Haven't read book one yet, but I have it, and I am very excited to read it :D They both seem amazing.
Lies Beneath Got accepted for this via NetGalley :) Seems like an amazing book. Can't wait to read it :)
Angelfall I won this from Windowpane Memoirs :D Seems like an awesome book :)
And four books I bought for free via Amazon Kindle Store :) All seems great.
Oh! And I got an ebook of Dies Irae from Christine Fonseca :D

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme made by The Story Siren :)

Reminder: My international paperback giveaway of Graceling ends in 7 days. Enter here :)

16 comments:

  1. Carina what an amazing Mailbox!! I LOVE IT! And, God, everytime I see Graceling on one of your posts I feel bad about not reading it yet :/ I will soon. After my exam!! And you got Everneath and Fracture! And the UK cover of Divergent is gorgeous! :) And I still need to read Paranormalcy too! I've read it's hilarious! :)

    Enjoy your books! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a lot of books this week! I read Fracture and Paranormalcy and there both soooo good. You can check out both my reviews up on the blog if you like. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You got a LOT of GREAT books :) Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of books! We really want to read Warm Bodies! Enjoy!

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots and lots of books! Thats so crazy, but so totally awesome! I really want to read Goddess Interrupted and Lies Beneath! And oh, I absolutely loved Everneath, Forbidde, Divergent, and Paranormalcy!

    Hope you enjoy all the books you got! Happy Reading!

    Thanks so much for stopping by :]

    xx
    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY CRAP Girly! That's a lot of books! You should check out mine it's probably just as big. Divergent was AWESOME, War Horse was really good and Everneath seems to be THE book this week! Happy reading :)

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-february-5-2012-its-big.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Carina! So many books! I would have put myself on a book-buying ban by now. :D I can't wait to see what you make of Angelfall. I loved that book and I'm hoping you will, too! (The romance is really sweet. ;))

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mailbox! I also got The Way We Fall and am so excited about it.

    I want to know what you think of Warm Bodies - I've been on the fence about buying this for so long.

    Happy reading!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, the UK edition of Divergent looks very interesting! Fracture is on my list to get and read! :)
    Great Haul and IMM!
    my IMM http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, that's insane??! LOL I love all of your books so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holay!! You got a ton of books!!! O_O yay! Lady and the Tramp DVD aww! I got The Way We Fall too. Can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing your epic haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want your mailbox! Want to send me it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Girl, your IMM's are so crazy!! Lol There HUGE but least there full of so many awesome books. ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)