Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday #337

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

CATWOMAN: SOULSTEALER BY SARAH J. MAAS

Goodreads Description:

When the Bat's away, the Cat will play. It's time to see how many lives this cat really has. . . .

Two years after escaping Gotham City's slums, Selina Kyle returns as the mysterious and wealthy Holly Vanderhees. She quickly discovers that with Batman off on a vital mission, Batwing is left to hold back the tide of notorious criminals. Gotham City is ripe for the taking.

Meanwhile, Luke Fox wants to prove he has what it takes to help people in his role as Batwing. He targets a new thief on the prowl who seems cleverer than most. She has teamed up with Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, and together they are wreaking havoc. This Catwoman may be Batwing's undoing.
 

 
Hardcover, 304 pages
Expected publication: August 7th 2018 by Random House Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

I will admit that the other books by Sarah are not for me, but I am still so excited about this :D Because I adored Wonder Woman and Batman in this series, so I must read Catwoman too. And I think it sounds pretty great :D Just crossing my fingers that I will end up enjoying this one so so much too. I want to. <3
What are you waiting for on this soulful Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you end up enjoying this one as much as you think you will! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)