Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #315

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

MY PLAIN JANE
BY CYNTHIA HAND & BRODI ASHTON & JODI MEADOWS


Goodreads Description:

You may think you know the story. After a miserable childhood, penniless orphan Jane Eyre embarks on a new life as a governess at Thornfield Hall. There, she meets one dark, brooding Mr. Rochester. Despite their significant age gap (!) and his uneven temper (!!), they fall in love—and, Reader, she marries him. (!!!)

Or does she?

Prepare for an adventure of Gothic proportions, in which all is not as it seems, a certain gentleman is hiding more than skeletons in his closets, and one orphan Jane Eyre, aspiring author Charlotte Bronte, and supernatural investigator Alexander Blackwood are about to be drawn together on the most epic ghost hunt this side of Wuthering Heights.
 

Hardcover, 464 pages
Expected publication: June 26th 2018 by HarperTeen
Pre-Order here and here

I simply can't wait to read this book. Eee. I adored My Lady Jane a whole bunch, and I cannot wait to read another book by these authors together. I haven't read this original story, so don't know how that one goes, but super excited to read this book. Think I will love it so much. And that cover! DYING. So pretty.
What are you waiting for on this plain Wednesday?


3 comments:

  1. Sadly, I haven't read My Lady Jane yet, but I'm very excited for My Plain Jane. The cover is really pretty indeed.

    Happy readings! :)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read this new book! Though honestly it's not very high on my TBR so I won't be going after it like I did MLJ. I liked MLJ but didn't love it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying..absolutely DYING for this one! It's so far away, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Love MLJ, so fun and hilarious. So now I can't wait to see these three brilliant ladies take on one of my favorite classic heroines.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)