Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #314

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

WIRES AND NERVE: VOLUME 2 BY MARISSA MEYER

Goodreads Description:

Iko – an audacious android and best friend to the Lunar Queen Cinder – has been tasked with hunting down Alpha Lysander Steele, the leader of a rogue band of bioengineered wolf-soldiers who threaten to undo the tenuous peace agreement between Earth and Luna. Unless Cinder can reverse the mutations that were forced on them years before, Steele and his soldiers plan to satisfy their monstrous appetites with a massacre of the innocent people of Earth.

And to show he’s serious, Steele is taking hostages.

Cinder and Kai, Scarlet and Wolf, Cress and Thorne, and Winter and Jacin all feature in this epic new battle. But it is Iko who must face her deepest fears when she uncovers the truth about her own unusual programming.
 


Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: January 30th 2018 by Feiwel & Friends
Pre-Order here and here

Ahh, I cannot wait for this precious thing :D It's going to be so so so good. I love all books by Marissa the very most. And this series is simply the best. And Iko is adorable. And I cannot wait to read this second graphic novel about her :D Eee. Such stunning artwork. Such awesome story. And all the old characters too. And romance about to happen for Iko. Well, I hope so, anyway :D I cannot wait for this lovely book.
What are you waiting for on this rogue Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I'm so far behind when it comes to this series. I have only read Cinder yet.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love graphic novels- but haven't read this series. I am always looking for graphic novel recommendations- so I am happy to read your review. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying this series! I couldn't get into it so I ended up giving copy away. It was so gorgeous though. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)