Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #96

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

VENGEANCE (Fracture #2) BY MEGAN MIRANDA

Goodreads Description:

Nobody really believes in a curse. Until you know the people who disappear. Too much coincidence, you look for reason. Too much death, you grasp for something to blame. Carson pulled Delaney out and he died on the side of the road with her mouth pressed to his. Her air in his body. Troy. She told the cops it was suicide. Didn't matter. The lake released her and grabbed another. But when Decker's father dies in a pool of spilled water on their kitchen floor, all Decker can feel is a slow burning rage. Because he knows that Delaney knew that his dad was going to die. She knew and backed out of his house and never said a word. Falcon Lake still has a hold on them both, and Decker can't forgive Delaney until he knows why.



Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: February 13th 2014 by Walker Childrens
Pre-Order here.

I'm so excited to read Vengeance! Just wish it was out sooner than February :) But ohh. I just cannot wait to read it. <3 I enjoyed the first book, Fracture, quite a lot and I need to know what happens next. Although the summary makes me a bit scared.. But, I will still hope for the romance, hih. <3 Also! Bloomsbury are having new covers. Gaah. Just look at them together below. SO gorgeous!
What are you waiting for?

15 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Fracture last year but I'm loving the new covers! I'm really looking forward to reading Vengeance too. It sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started this series. Sounds like I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read Fractured but I've added it to my TBR pile :-) The covers look great together. Great picks Carina!

    My Friends Are Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another great series. I love seeing the two covers together! They look awesome together. I still have Fracture on my long list of books to read. :)
    ~JEss

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foreign editions are very cool! I think I actually like them better than the USA editions. I haven't read anything by this author, but I hope you read and enjoy these books! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Fracture yet, but I had no idea it had a sequel. I hope it meets your expectations! And this is my first time seeing the new covers and I really like them, especially Fracture's. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to read it soon :D I love the new covers too. <3 So pretty.

      Delete
  7. I haven't read Fracture, and I too thought it was a standalone book. I hope you enjoy it! I love the new covers, they're really beautiful. :)

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havne't read the first, but sound good. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Fracture yet but your enthusiasm over it is very contagious! Great picks this week, Carina. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this series but I really love the covers :) So pretty :) Thanks for stopping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new covers are gorgeous! I am excited for another book from Megan Miranda. I really loved Fracture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'm really liking the new covers Carina, I wish I had waited for these. I have had the first book Fracture in forever, so should really get a move on with the next book out soon. I hope you're able to get your hands on a copy soon Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read Fracture but I liked Hysteria so I'm excited to find out more about these books. Maybe I'll be able to read them back to back.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)