Sunday, August 11, 2013

Title Reveal: The Diviners #2 by Libba Bray

Oh, how I wish this sequel was out already. Feels like forever since I read The Diviners :) Dying to read this sequel. So excited for it, because I adored the first book and I need to know what happens next. Anyway. Sharing the title for book two today, and I love it! It's perfect and I cannot wait to read the book to find out what it means. There is also a short summary below, which is all kinds of awesome. I would love to have more Jericho romance. Sigh. He's amazing. Just wish it was April 22nd yet :)


LAIR OF DREAMS


After a supernatural showdown with a serial killer, Evie O'Neill has outed herself as a Diviner. Now that the world knows of her ability to "read" objects, and therefore, read the past, she has become a media darling, earning the title, "America's Sweetheart Seer." But not everyone is so accepting of the Diviners' abilities...

Meanwhile, mysterious deaths have been turning up in the city, victims of an unknown sleeping sickness. Can the Diviners descend into the dreamworld and catch a killer?


6 comments:

  1. Darn I was hoping for a cover too! I still haven't read The Diviners but I really want to because I've heard such interesting things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely title. I have to read Diviners to see how they relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK. What a gorgeous title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to read The Diviners for ages. The sequel sounds so good. I am sorry for you that it won't be out until April 22ns! But- it does give me more time to read the first one. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. It DOES feel like forever. I think I might have to re-read The Diviners before April as I get the feeling I'll forget so much by that time. I can't wait though. :D I loved the first book.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)