Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #18

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

ABOVE BY LEAH BOBET

Goodreads Description:

Matthew has loved Ariel from the moment he found her in the tunnels, her bee's wings falling away. They live in Safe, an underground refuge for those fleeing the city Above—like Whisper, who speaks to ghosts, and Jack Flash, who can shoot lightning from his fingers.

But one terrifying night, an old enemy invades Safe with an army of shadows, and only Matthew, Ariel, and a few friends escape Above. As Matthew unravels the mystery of Safe's history and the shadows' attack, he realizes he must find a way to remake his home—not just for himself, but for Ariel, who needs him more than ever before.




Hardcover, 1st Edition, 368 pages
Expected publication: April 1st 2012 by Arthur A. Levine Books
Pre-Order here.

Oh, this seems like such a good book. Pre-ordered it a few weeks ago, and I can't wait until it comes out :D Doesn't really sound like anything I have read before, but oh, it still sounds so amazing :D And just.. look at that pretty cover! Doesn't that make you want it? :)
What are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. That cover is so gorgeous! I am super excited for this book, too. I love the description and I agree that it sounds pretty different to anything else I have read. I can't wait for it to be released! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover and while I wasn't too fond of the summary when I first read it, I want to get a copy more with every time I see this book again. :D I'm close to pre-ordering it now. ;) Great pick!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick Carina!! I've seen this book a lot today and the last week :) It looks promising ;)

    PS. Yeah, I know yesterday's TTT was about heart breaking, I just wanted to boycott it :D :D And so I did hihi :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super excited for this book, too

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)