Saturday, February 11, 2012

Title Reveal: Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi

Last night Tahereh posted a video. A video including the title of the sequel to Shatter Me! :D And with the release date of it :\ Love the title, but am a bit sad about the late release date. But, I am hoping there will be lots of Adam teasers before that time :D Also hoping for a pretty cover soon :) I loved Shatter Me so so so so much, and I am dying to read this book. <3 Wish time could go faster.



And it is...

UNRAVEL ME

And it is getting released February 5th 2013
Shatter Me. Unravel Me. Tahereh Mafi.

6 comments:

  1. I love the title! Tahereh is so cute and funny in that video. :) I agree with you - I hope there are A LOT of Adam teasers before the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, yes, she is. <3 :D Oh, there better be ;D lol

      Delete
  2. I adore the title but I'm so so sad that the release date has been pushed back. I understand that it's for the better and I hope it's good but I'm sad! :( ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. The title is awesome :) I understand that too, but I still hate it :p I don't like waiting so so so long for books that I know I will love.. hih :)

      Delete
  3. AHHHHH I'm so excited!!! Love the title =) Hate the release date =(

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)