Saturday, December 30, 2023

In My Mailbox #634

Happy Holidays. <3 I hope you all had the very best Christmas :D I very much did. Been having the best week. Family time and Christmas food and Christmas movies. <3 And I also got the very best presents for Christmas, eee :D Got a little bit of mail as well. I'm also taking it more easy this week. Had some bad pokemon news. Ugh. First it was a Christmas miracle. Then a nightmare. So, yeah. That was not nice at all. But I'm doing better about it now, haha :) Cannot believe it is almost January and a new year. So rude. Tomorrow I will be sharing my best books of 2023 post, eee. I read a whole bunch of amazing books this year. Eee. This week I'm waiting on The Enchanted Lies of Cèleste Artois :) Happy almost New Year :D

What the River Knows. December Fairyloot book. Looks pretty :D First time I hear of it. Hoping it's good.
Funko Pop. Got this gorgeous diamond Stitch as a Christmas present :D Wanted it for ages. He's so cute.
Nintendo Switch. This Dreamworks Kart game looked awesome, ha. Christmas present. Was a bit bad :)
Gremlins. I bought these myself, as I have a few of the ornaments. Now have more, eee. So very cute :D
Legolas Ornament. Another Christmas present, and it is the cutest. A Lord of the Rings stocking. Love :)
Playstation 5. I had wished for this cute pink controller :D Love it. I need to play more Playstation, oops.
Shoes. Eee! Got new adorable slippers. New Uggs from my sister for Christmas :D Love them most. <3
Decoration. This gorgeous crown was a gift from my sister. <3 And I just love it so very much. Gorgeous.

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)