Saturday, December 9, 2023

In My Mailbox #631

This past week have gone by so fast. Ahh! I have started a new book, at last. <3 But have not had much time to read. Hoping to be able to read lots tomorrow, though :) I'm liking it a lot, at least. This week have not been the best. I'm dealing with having gotten medicine again last week. I'm not sure it is working right. Stomach is worse. My wrists are killing me. I am so very tired. But my hips pain are gone. My psoriasis is better, somewhat. So, yeah. I hope my stomach gets better too. Hmph. But ugh. I am so tired these days. So trying to get things done, but it isn't easy. Still making it on my daily walks, though, so that is a plus :) But it's freezing cold. Brrr. But good for me, I guess, haha :) I got some new stunning books this week. <3 And I'm glad to be reading again too, though need to read a little faster. Oops. Reading lots tomorrow, for sure. This week I'm waiting on The Darkness Within Us :) Hope you are all doing well this December. <3

Fairyloot November. Not heard of The Scarlet Alchemist before, but it looks stunning :D Reading one day.
Shatter Me. I know. This series is so not for me. Though I did read the first. Wanted this special edition :)
A Study in Drowning. Final copy of the published ones have arrived; UK paperback edition :D Love it. <3
Movies. I just had to own the new Mario Bros movie, ha. Loved it. And a Tangled tv-show dvd as well :)
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. At last got the replacement dust jacket in the mail for the bookish box version.
Swag Pack. Traded for on Twitter :) Lore fairyloot items that I was missing; collection complete. <3 Eee.
The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding + The Last Life of Prince Alastor. Paperback editions :D Love. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. You had a great mail week! I like the cover of The Scarlet Alchemist--I have a different version here. I love you photos and enjoy seeing your country.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)