Saturday, December 23, 2023

In My Mailbox #633

Happy almost Christmas :D It's the night before Christmas here. <3 I'm so excited for tomorrow. There will be turkey for dinner. My favorite. Then opening of presents in the afternoon. I'm all kinds of excited :) Hope you will all have the most wonderful Holiday. <3 This week I got no books in the mail, but a bunch of pop figures, ha :) I did read another book, my final one of the year. It was meh. Oops. But made it to thirty books read, which I'm happy about :) Been re-watching a bunch of Christmas movies these past days. <3 It's the best. And eating lots of good Christmas snacks, haha. Will be so much good food this coming week. Sigh. Excited. Two new posts. I shared my review of The Forest Grimm :) This week I'm waiting on The Girl Who Kept the Castle. <3 Hope you are all doing well. <3 MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

Lush. Eee! Finally got to buy more bath bombs, ha :D They are just the best. Sigh. A big box of them :)
Funko Nordic. Ahh! Thank you so, so much for this most wonderful Holiday gift :D The three in boxes. <3
Funko Europe. Uhm. Yeah. I placed a new order. Oops. So many new pop figures, ahh :D But I had to have them all, haha. Love the new Robin Hood ones :D And Sauron. And Bruno. And so so many other great ones. Tried more mystery mini. Still no Max. Sigh. But got two new Harry Potter; love the dragon :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)