Saturday, December 16, 2023

In My Mailbox #632

Ahh! It is almost Christmas :D Getting closer and closer, haha. I am so very excited. <3 Christmas is the very best time. This week I finished reading a book. And I will hopefully start a new one tomorrow, final of the year :) Will then have made it to thirty books read this year, eee. I'm very happy with that. I have had an okay week. It was medicine day earlier this week. Which went better, thankfully :) I am not sure if I like the effects of it, though. But giving it some more time. Hmm. As I have been so so so very tired lately. So rude. But I'm doing my best :) Still taking daily walks, though shorter ones, as it's been so cold. Brrr. But getting better from now :) Been seeing some stunning northern lights as well. <3 Still playing pokemon go at all times, haha. And animal crossing new horizons on my switch and animal crossing pocket camp on my ipad :) I love these games the most. This week I got way less mail; one book and one book box, haha. But next week. Ohh. Next week I'm getting a whole bunch of pop figures. Oops. I can't wait, though, ha :) I have been watching some movies this week. And I will start a new book tomorrow. And then it is time to watch only Christmas movies. <3 I'm so excited for the end of next week, eee :D Two new posts. I shared my review of The Night Hunt :D This week I'm waiting on The Last Rose :) Happy almost Christmas. <3

The Last Rose. I know. I haven't read the first books. This is the fourth one! Ahh! Reading all one day :)
The Raven Boys Owlcrate. Eee! Finally bought this book box, ha :D One of the very last ones in stock. I had wanted the book for ages, but did not really want to pay so much for all the items. Sigh. But then I decided to do it anyway, haha. And I'm glad I did :) The book is just gorgeous. I love it so. Cute items :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)