Saturday, October 22, 2022

In My Mailbox #572

Another Saturday. Gosh. Another week gone by super fast. Ahh. I have sadly not been able to make myself read yet. Oops. No time, no energy. Sigh. But I did get to see The School for Good and Evil on Netflix, eee. <3 And it was aaawesome :D Missed a bunch of my favorite scenes, aw, but still loved the movie. <3 Other than that my week have just been busy and exhausting. Trying to take it easy and get my energy back. Not working well, ha. But hoping to feel better soon :) It's now even darker outside each day. Sun goes away soon. So rude. So my photos will get darker from now, which sucks. But hoping time will go fast :) Got some stunning mail. This week I'm waiting on Silver in the Bone :D Hope you're well. <3

The School for Good and Evil: Collector's Edition. New UK edition. <3 Blue edges :D One signed. Pretty.
Greywaren. So behind on these precious books, aaack. But own them all, of course ;) And peeked, ha :D
Princess of Souls. US and UK editions. <3 I'm excited to read this one :D I do think that I will love it lots.
Pop Figures. Oops. More ordered from Funko Europe. Sigh. But love them all :D Ha. New Britney too :)
Animal Crossing. Tested a new site to order ten of series 3, ack. Went okay, though :D I got one new. <3
Funko Nordic. Those stunning in boxes pop figures is my newest ambassador gift, eee :D Love them. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)