Saturday, October 8, 2022

In My Mailbox #570

Another Saturday. Gosh. Time is just moving so fast. This week I took down my spa bath. Aw. Down until April. So very rude. Winter will be so long. Sigh. I shall survive it, ha :D Probably. I have just been so fully exhausted this week. Trying to get things done, but it feels impossible. Hoping to get better shortly. Finally made myself read more of my current read, though. And finished it last night. So yay for that :D Now I can finally watch some Netflix things too, haha. Before I decide on a new book to read, soonish. Need a little reading break. It makes my head hurt. But still love reading, and loved the last book I read. <3 I got some gorgeous mail this week too :D Love it all. And waiting for more, as always. Oops. This week I'm waiting on What Stays Buried :D And I shared my review of For the Throne. <3 I hope you are all doing well :D

GIVEAWAY! Win three funko pop figures. Worldwide. Ends October 21st. Enter HERE.

Fairy Tale. I have only read one Stephen King book. Now bought my second one. I think it sounds great :)
The School for Good and Evil: Ruled Journal. This movie book merch is just too cute. I love it so, eee :D
Vampiric Vacation. Second book in Kiersten's middle grade series. <3 Reading them all one day soon :)
Dust & Grim. Could not resist this cute cover :D New book to me. Hoping that I will love this, one day. <3
The Collectors. Had to own the UK version of this too, ha. Heard it as an audio, years ago. It was good.
Movies. Morbius, Uncharted and Turning Red. Not seen the first two movies, hoping to love them too :D
Pop Figures. Eee. More Pokemon. <3 More Rob as Batman :D And love my Blue dinosaur. All precious.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)