Saturday, October 15, 2022

In My Mailbox #571

Suddenly Saturday again. Oops. Time moves so fast. Now even closer to Christmas, ha :D I'm way too excited. Christmas stuff have started arriving in stores. Finally Christmas soda too, a little later than usual. I'm happy. But I'm also goddamn exhausted. My body and health is still a mess. But I'm doing my best :) Took a bunch of new photos this week, and I was happy with all of them, eee. <3 And oh gosh. Season finale of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power was yesterday. Ahh. It was perfection :) I love this so much. Just need more already, ha. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Ruby Code :D Hoping to start a new book in the coming days :) I do know what I'm reading next. Got some awesome mail too, eee. I'm trying to take it easy these days :) Busy watching some tv. I saw the Dahmer documentary on netflix first, which was good but disturbing. Then saw the ten episodes long Dahmer show. Yeah. That was too long and too awful at times. It was good, as I do love true crime. But so heartbreaking. Hope you are all doing well. <3

GIVEAWAY! Win three funko pop figures. Worldwide. Ends October 21st. Enter HERE.

The Infernal Devices. The mangas in one hardcover. <3 I already own all the copies, oops. This too :D
Spells for Forgetting. A new Adrienne book. I think it sounds pretty awesome :D Hoping that I will love it.
Demon in the Wood. First of a few copies to come, ha :D I adore Leigh. This graphic novel is gorgeous.
Prince of Song & Sea. I could not resist buying this book. Just because I love The Little Mermaid. Pretty.
A Breath of Mischief. Thank you SO much MarcyKate for this precious ARC that I won :D I'm SO excited.
Pop Figures. Oh. More Funko Europe orders, ha :D Some specials I'm so very excited about. Some cute new sodas. More mystery mini valentines, though no new ones. Aw. Finally got Bruno as well. Adorable.
Pokemon. Eee. Finally got to buy some of the pokemon go trading cards, ha :D They are just too cute. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)