Saturday, January 1, 2022

In My Mailbox #530

Happy New Year everyone :D I kept forgetting all day today that it's Saturday. Oops. So almost forgot to make this post, ha. But just made it :) This Christmas week have been the best. <3 Lots of good food and family time. I hope you have all had an aaamazing Holiday too :) I'm hoping this year will be better for me. Better health, more will to read and do many other things as well. Fingers crossed. This week I actually have several posts to share about, ha. I shared my review of Graceling: The Graphic Novel :D This week I'm waiting on Hide :) I shared my Best Books of 2021 post. <3 I didn't get much mail this week, but still got a couple of things. Oops. Haha. I still get too much mail. Gah. I really need to stop buying too much. Rude. Today I have all my Christmas things gone, packed away. Exhausted. But glad to have managed it :) Now to wait for November and time to get it up again, ha :D Okay, more excited for summer to come back. Which.. is still forever away. How rude. I hope you are all doing good and have had the very best Holiday. <3 I have had such a great time :) And cannot fully believe it's actually a whole new year already.

Harry Potter Coin Calendar. I wanted this from last year, and finally bought it :) Movie versions, pretty.
Five Dark Fates. This came out months ago, and I finally got to buy this gorgeous paperback edition :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)