Saturday, January 8, 2022

In My Mailbox #531

Time is moving too fast again. Can't believe it's been a whole week already. I have not done much this week, no reading, ack. As I haven't been feeling so good. And so I have been doing things that brings me comfort. I re-watched Sweet Home on Netflix, which is still the very best ten episodes. <3 Gods, I need a season two already. Hmph. And I'm currently halfway into my re-watch of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, extended edition :) Eee. Realized I hadn't seen them since March. Which was ages ago, ha. They bring me so much joy. Sigh. Most favorite movies. So anyway. Not in the mood to read yet. But hopefully this coming week. Fingers crossed. I'm also waiting on the most epic package to arrive, but will probably take a few more weeks before it gets here, eee. <3 I can't wait. Only one new post. This week I'm waiting on The Last to Vanish :) Got a bit of lovely mail this week. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. <3

Serendipity. I'm not really a fan of anthologies, but I had to have this, ha :D It's Marissa. <3 Hope to love.
Pop Figures. Finally, they sent my new Moana :D SO cute. Love Loki and Buzz and Woody too. So much.
Animal Crossing Amiibo. Eee. These two are so cute. But so expensive. And I'm still missing many. Ack.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)