Saturday, July 17, 2021

In My Mailbox #506

Small update today, as I'm too tired. Gah. Health sucks. But I'm doing my best and hoping it will start getting better shortly :) Still haven't read anything. Sigh. But I watched all three Fear Street movies, and they were awesome. Also got some most gorgeous mail this week, eee. I love it all so much. This week I'm waiting on Lightbringer. <3 Ahh! I hope you are all doing well and staying safe :) Happy summer. <3


Any Way the Wind Blows. Have I bought too many copies without reading book two first? Maybe :D
Carry On. And this gorgeous new hardcover edition of book one too. Oops. One day soon I must re-read.
Skyborn: Sparrow Rising. Eee! I loved this book so so much :D And bookdepo shipped mine early. <3
My Calamity Jane. I know, I haven't read this one yet. Oops. But love these books, and needed pb too :)
Raya and the Last Dragon. I know. People have probably stopped buying "real" movies. I have not :D
Monster Hunter 2. Oops. I haven't played the first game that I got a few weeks ago. But sooon. Excited.
Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards. AHH! Thank you so much for helping me Megan. <3 Love them the most.
Pop Figures. Siiigh. Luca figures are ADORABLE. <3 Missing my girl, but coming soon. Love Bulbasaur.

 More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)