Saturday, July 10, 2021

In My Mailbox #505

This week have been good and bad. Had such pretty weather for some days, which was so so good. I love heat and sun. <3 I even went swimming in the ocean a couple of times :) Fully cold, ha, but great too. Still feeling sick, with nose and throat still hurting. Sigh. But a little better too. This week was fully busy for me. First plane visit to hospital town, to see a gyno doctor. Learned something new, so put on waiting list for surgery. Shudders. Then x-ray of my back, looking for something there too. Then yesterday I removed my second wisdom tooth. Ahh. So now fully in pain. Ha. It sucks. But it needed to go, so I'm glad to be done with it. So yeah. No time to read just yet. But will have a few days with nothing to do from Monday, so then I can finally read :) Yay. I got a little bit of lovely mail this week too; mostly just new pop figures, ha :D And waiting for more. Oops. May have gone a little crazy lately. Oh, well. I love them all so. This week I'm waiting on Beyond the End of the World. <3 I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.

All These Monsters. I'm so excited about starting this series; have had book one for ages :) So pretty.
Taylor Swift. Eee. Some tattoos, a cup holder thing, a Fearless keychain. Which is completely gorgeous.
Mario Game. I have been meaning to buy this for ages. Hoping it will be pretty awesome to play this :)
Pop Figures. So many awesome ones. Eee. Love my big dragon. And Stitch. And just every one of them.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)