Saturday, July 3, 2021

In My Mailbox #504

Okay, so this week have not gone like I had planned. Sigh. No reading done this week either. So rude. I have even had my next read next to me for way over a week now. Hmph. Hoping to start it tomorrow. <3 My headaches have been better this week. But then of course I had to get sick instead yesterday. Siiigh. It's bad. But I'm surviving, haha. Next week will be so busy for me. If I'm not still sick, that is. Hmph. We are also getting some warm days ahead now, and I am so excited, eee. I got some very gorgeous mail this week. <3 And I love it all so very much. Sigh. So much perfect :) This week I'm waiting on Empire of the Vampire. <3 Hope you are all doing well and staying safe :) I'm simply taking it easy this weekend. <3


Witchshadow. I know, I know. I haven't even read book one in this series. Oops. Yet I own them all :)
My Contrary Mary. I'm two books behind on this series, but catching up soon. <3 I'm excited for this :)
The Oddmire: Deepest, Darkest. I read this one last year, and eee. It is such a perfect series :D Loved it.
Trial By Fire audiobook. Eee! Thank you so much Josephine :D I love this one so very much. <3 Pretty.
Mario Golf. Oh, how I hope this game will be pretty awesome, haha :D It do look great. Playing it soon.
Pop Figures. Newest orders are here. <3 All so awesome, eee. Godzilla is adorable. Shaun too, haha. <3
Taylor Swift. Another Fearless CD, eee. But damaged. Siiigh. And the cassette too, just to look pretty :D

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)