Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday #456

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



DUSTBORN BY ERIN BOWMAN

Goodreads Description:

Delta of Dead River sets out to rescue her family from a ruthless dictator rising to power in the Wastes and discovers a secret that will reshape her world in this post-apocalyptic western mashup for fans of Mad Max and Gunslinger Girl.

Hardcover, 432 pages
Expected publication: April 20th 2021
by HMH Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here



That description shares way too little. Yet just enough too. Gosh. I cannot wait to read this gooorgeous book, eee :D I loved Mad Max: Fury Road so very much. And I adore Erin and her books. And so I just know that I am going to love this book the most. Also, how perfect is that cover? Click for bigger. LOVE.
What are you waiting for on this epic Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I've not read this author before and this sounds thrilling.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)