Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday #416

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

SUPERNOVA (Renegades #3) BY MARISSA MEYER

Goodreads Description:


All's fair in love and anarchy...

The epic conclusion to Marissa Meyer's thrilling Renegades Trilogy finds Nova and Adrian struggling to keep their secret identities concealed while the battle rages on between their alter egos, their allies, and their greatest fears come to life. Secrets, lies, and betrayals are revealed as anarchy once again threatens to reclaim Gatlon City.



Hardcover, 560 pages
Expected publication: November 5th 2019 by Feiwel & Friends
Pre-Order here and here

How is this book already almost out? Gosh. I feel like I'm still waiting for time to re-read Renegades so that I can finally read Archenemies, lol. And now book three is out in ONE MONTH. WHAT. Now I will for sure re-read Renegades shortly, though, eee. And I am so very excited. Such a huge fan of Marissa. And this world is all kinds of fun. Cannot wait to read all three books next month. <3 I'm so very excited for it.
What are you waiting for on this secret Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't enjoy Archenemies. Boo. I don't know if I'm going to continue, tbh.

    But I hope you'll love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)