Saturday, October 19, 2019

In My Mailbox #415

I finally have my laptop back. Sigh. Spent almost four weeks using a very old broken one. Ack. So good to finally have my own back. But also so angry, as I was supposed to get a brand new one after this 4th time service. But they claim one of the services did not count. So I must wait until the next time this laptop gets broken. Uuugh. I am not pleased. Anyway. I'm doing okay. Health still sucks, and have so little time, but I'm good. Winter has arrived, though. Snowy outside. Need to take down my spa bath shortly, aaack. I also got a whole bunch of books this week. Ahh. No room. Sob. But needed them? Oops. I'm the slowest reader, though. Still working on The Amber Spyglass. Not even halfway done. Ugh. Will read a lot today, I hope. And so only one new blog post too, as I'm way too busy lately. Rude. This week I'm waiting on All These Monsters :D Also. Holy crap. Ha. While I'm sitting here writing this, I suddenly realized that I forgot about my blog birthday on October 11th. HA. What. Yeah. I'm way too busy these days. Shall try to have a post ready tomorrow :) Hopefully. So little energy. Ugh. But I am trying. Hope you are all doing well :)


The Secret Commonwealth. Eee. Special signed Waterstones edition and regular UK :D Both gorgeous.
Ninth House. Gosh. I'm so excited to read this book soon. Sigh. UK editions and US hc :D All stunning.
The Grace Year. Eee. This book was so very good. Had to have UK and US hardcovers of it :D Love it.
Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All. I loved this book so very much. Had to own finished copy.
The Art of Theft. Sigh. I am so very in love with this Lady Sherlock series. The books are so very good.
DEV1AT3. New UK paperback edition :D I think I very much love these new covers. It looks stunning.
Traitor to the Throne. Eee! Thank you to a lovely person for trading this UK ARC with me :D I love it so.
Pop Figures. A few more of the new Harry Potter pop figures, haha :D They are just so very lovely. Sigh.
The Secret Commonwealth Swag. Eee. Thank you special person for sending me these :D I love it all.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)