Saturday, November 29, 2014

In My Mailbox #161

This week I got a few more books. <3 But still not getting a lot, since I can't order all that many books, so mostly just pre-ordering these days. But that's okay :) Anyway. This week has actually been kind of awful. I haven't felt like doing anything. I have been hurting most of the time, with my whole body aching, which means I haven't been able to do much either. Though I have been training and swimming with sister a little bit. But yeah. I've been feeling pretty dead this week. And it makes me a bit sad, because I have so much to read, so much I want to read, but no energy to do so. I also haven't blogged much this week either. I have three posts each week that I do, which I'm happy about, but wishing it was more. Just haven't figured out what I should blog about yet. But soon! I hope. I also post reviews right after I read a book. I just need to read more, I suppose. Anyway. This week I read The Map to Everywhere. <3 Though that was on Monday. Haven't read anything since then. Hmph. Maybe today. I posted another Cress Tuesday. <3 And I'm waiting on Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures :D Despite feeling all kinds of awful this week, I'm happy with the things I got. Just wishing I was able to read more. Hmph. Oh! And I watched The Edge of Tomorrow, which I actually really liked. It was pretty amazing. Have you seen it? I'm getting even more movies next week ;p What did you get this week?



Frozen. This book has all kinds of gorgeous stickers. Many stickers I haven't seen before. So gorgeous.
Endsinger. Finally have my own hardcover of this stunning heartbreakingly amazing book. <3 So good!
The Bane Chronicles. The gorgeous UK paperback edition of this awesome looking book. <3 So pretty.
Captive. I have yet to read book one (A) But sooon. I think. I am excited about reading both books.
Robin Hood + Winnie the Pooh. Some gorgeous Disney Classics I just had to get on Blu-ray, hih. <3
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. One of the movies I won from Platekompaniet. <3 Excited to watch it.
Winterspell Swag. Dies. Huge thank you to Claire for these. <3 The bookmarks are all kinds of stunning. Swoons. I just adore Claire. She is the best. And her books are amazing. Especially Winterspell :D And look! Unicorn sticker on the back. <3 So cute. There is also an awesome Batman stamp on the front :)


Claire Legrand swag. <3 The only swag I have in my living room. And it is all kinds of special to me.


The Winner's Crime. I adore both the US and the UK cover so so much. They are both stunning. Cannot wait to own them in print. <3 Anyway. I got the US edition from Ksenia at Macmillan via NetGalley. <3 Thank you so much. And the UK edition via Bloomsbury UK via NetGalley :D Thank you so much. <3 I am excited about reading this. Have been dying for it for ages, hih. I'm going to re-read The Winner's Curse very, very soon I hope. I am just.. a little bit depressed. Well. All kinds of heartbroken. Because I did not get a print ARC of The Winner's Crime. And it has a special cover. And I need it more than anything else. And it breaks my heart, because there are no more ARCs of it :( SOBS. Does anyone have one they would trade or give me or anything? I would pay the shipping costs, ofc. <3 I just. I need that version so badly.


More Instagram photos here. <3

14 comments:

  1. I do hope you'll get a copy of the ARC for The Winner's Crime sweetie!
    YAY for awesome swag!
    And I do hope you'll be feeling better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Disney movies <3 Hope you enjoy The Winner's Crime, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I hope you'll feel better soon, luv. It sucks when you don't feel good enough to read. :( Anyway, those covers of Winner's Crime make me want to order both copies!

    Have a great week, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cat looks like he wants to have fun. I love both covers of The Winners Crime. They look so lovely. I'm hoping that I get approved for one of them. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got The Winner's Crime! I also have it (the USA edition). The red version is nice too :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Carina!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carina, I follow you on Instagram just because of your adorable cat. :)

    You got so many great books this week. I can't wait to read Captive.

    I hope tat you will find inspiration for new blog posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're still not feeling well, Carina! It's just the worst when it makes you not want to read. :( I hope this week is better for you.

    I hope you get a print ARC of The Winner's Crime! I'm kind of hoping I'll get one from somewhere as well so it'll match my copy of the first. :) I do love that the UK edition is red. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still don't know if I prefer the blue or red version from The winner's crime, they are both pretty :D The swag on your wall looks great.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I hope you feel better soon! <3 I really want to read The Winner's Curse and The Winner's Crime, the covers are so gorgeous! Hope you'll be able to get an arc of it somehow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bane and Winner's curse sounds good, and hope that you enjoy. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, Carina---I hope you find a copy of Winner's Crime! I know how much you love this series! Another great haul this week...love all the Frozen stuff, so fun! Oh, and Robin Hood! One of our favorite Disney movies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you get a copy of Winner's Crime and I hope you feel better this week. Exercise does help with depression so training with your sister was a good idea. Enjoy your books, Carina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That swag is so pretty!!! I hope you enjoy Captive! I haven't read that series yet but it's one I'm considering. It seems to straddle that love triangle line a little to closely for my linking. :/ I hope you enjoy The Winner's Crime! I think I'm gonna wait to read it until book 3 comes out - I can't handle those painful kind of feels!

    Happy reading, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, both covers for Winner's Crime are stunning. I hope someone sends it to you. I haven't started the series yet. I will read it when the series is complete. I hate waiting. I am not starting unfinished series anymore. That's a pure torture.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)