Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cress Tuesday #57

Already more than one year of Cress Teasers. <3 Ack! Which is so so exciting. I'm still not sure how long I will be posting these teasers, but I do not want to stop doing so, so I shall not, at least not for now. <3 As so many of you still haven't read Cress. Hmph. And I'm hoping my sharing of the teasers make you more excited about reading this stunning book :) And, well, I love sharing the teasers. <3 So much. You must all read Cress. Right away. But yeah. I don't think I will ever get tired of sharing these Cress teasers with you all. It just makes my heart happy to read small bits of Cress every time I choose a new teaser, hih. As you know, I adore these books. So much. And waiting for Winter is torture. November 2015 better arrive fast. <3 I'm also beyond excited for Fairest out in January :D It will be amazing. Sigh. Soon I will re-read them all. And I cannot wait. I adore this story and all the awesome characters. Also, Marissa is all kinds of amazing too. I adore her. I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

She threw her hands in the air. "And you can't think of a single reason why I would want to be at that wedding?" "One more fling with your toy before he becomes Levana's property? You were swooning over him an awful lot at the--" Cinder punched him. Jacin stumbled against the wall, already chuckling as his hand came up to his cheekbone. "Did I hit a nerve, or was it a wire that time? You have plenty of both, right?" "He's not a toy, and he's not her property," she said. "Insult either of us again and next time I'll hit you with the metal fist." "You tell him, Cinder!" Iko cheered. Jacin lowered his hand, revealing a red mark. "Why do you care? This wedding isn't your problem."

~


Aw. Jacin not understanding the truth about Cinder. 

Hmph. I had forgotten that he was kind of an asshole. 
Also. Hoping reading this teaser wasn't too difficult :)

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, what a fantastic teaser Carina! I love remembering this scene now!
    Great job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)