Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cress Tuesday #54

Already more than one year of Cress Teasers. <3 Ack! Which is so so exciting. I'm still not sure how long I will be posting these teasers, but I do not want to stop doing so, so I shall not, at least not for now. <3 As so many of you still haven't read Cress. Hmph. And I'm hoping my sharing of the teasers make you more excited about reading this stunning book :) And, well, I love sharing the teasers. <3 So much. You must all read Cress. Right away. But yeah. I don't think I will ever get tired of sharing these Cress teasers with you all. It just makes my heart happy to read small bits of Cress every time I choose a new teaser, hih. As you know, I adore these books. So much. And waiting for Winter is torture. November 2015 better arrive fast. <3 I'm also beyond excited for Fairest out in January :D It will be amazing. Sigh. Soon I will re-read them all. And I cannot wait. I adore this story and all the awesome characters. Also, Marissa is all kinds of amazing too. I adore her. I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

"You do understand that once Levana realizes what you've done, she's not going to sit around 
waiting to see what you do next, right? The cease-fire will be over." "I do understand that," 
said Cinder, her tone heavy as she pulled her gaze away from Jacin, meeting each of the 
others' in turn. "If we succeed, we'll be starting a war."

~


The war is starting. Sort of.

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

2 comments:

  1. It seems like I've been waiting forever for a war. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cress is such an amazing book and I SO LOVE HAVING MY SIGNED COPY NOW!
    I'm so so happy to hear you're gonna continue doing these Carina dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)