Friday, September 16, 2016

Book Collection #29


29th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.


Books by Elizabeth May.

This collection of mine only contains two books. But they are two amazing ones. Sigh. I simply adored these two books. The story is so incredible and the characters are awesome. The romance is perfection. Eee. But gosh, those cliffhanger endings are the worst. I cannot wait to read book three. Hopefully it will be out very soon. So excited. I also adore Elizabeth. She's amazing. I don't own any signed books by her yet, but one day, hopefully. I'm missing both ARCs, but hoping to get them someday too. Love my books.



2 comments:

  1. Pretties! Though I'm partial to the US covers for these. I need to get around to reading this series someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did continue on with this series. :( Gorgeous, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)