Friday, September 2, 2016

Book Collection #27


27th week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting all my collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine; if you own and love these books too. Let me know. I love my books.



Books by Victoria Schwab.

I adore this author. So much. She's awesome. And her books are amazing. I simply love her writing. Eee. And I adore my collection of her books. Ahh. Missing a few, sad face, but I own a bunch of her books. I need to get her middle grade books one day too. I want. And the Vicious paperback. But so expensive. Ack. I'm missing many of her ARCs, which makes me a bit sad, but I own two, and that makes me so happy. I just adore these books. Though I still haven't read her second Magic book. I'm too nervous, lol. I only have one signed book by Victoria. Aw. Which you can see here. But hoping to own more one day.



5 comments:

  1. She is going to be at the Bookmarks Book Festival I will be going to next weekend!

    I found your blog via Waiting on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two books by Victoria Schwab, I just need to read them. Wonderful collection, Carina! I have no idea where you fit all these books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing collection! I still haven't read any of Victorian's first books, I must confess, but I adore her ADSOM series and Vicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this author! I have a few of her books as well but nowhere near the caliber of your collection. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous collection! This author has gotten so many wonderful cover designs.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)