Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox #25

I have had a horrible week this week. Not going to talk about it here, just wanted to say that I'm feeling extremely sad these days and it probably won't ever go away. Anyway, I did get lots of awesome in my mailbox this week :) Lots of new books and magazines. Mostly old pre-orders :)
What did you get this week?


Hunger Games Magazine. Bought this because of the posters (A) It is an awesome magazine :)
Game of Thrones Magazine. I love Game of Thrones. <3 Had hoped for Nr 2 or 3, but I'll live :D
Fury I think this sounds like an interesting book. Bought it since it's in paperback :)
SIGNED Cinder plus swag. OMG! I loooooove love love love this. <3 Cinder is one of my favorite books and I just adore Marissa so much :) Was beyond happy when I won this. <3 Love it so much. Won it from Eleusinian Mysteries :)



Illuminate I think this sounds like an awesome book. Really like the cover too :)
Slide So excited to read this book. <3 I adore Jill :D And I love the sound of this book.
Mara Dyer Paperback Yeah, I just needed a second copy of this gorgeous paperback :D
Happy Feet 2 I adored Happy Feet and I really hope I'll love this one just as much :)
Spellcaster I have not yet read book one, but now I have them both :D Seems great :)
Entwined I loved this book so much. And I just needed the new paperback :) But it is damaged :(
SIGNED Carrier of the Mark. Won this from Eleusinian Mysteries. And I just adore the bookmark :D
Partials Paperback I mostly liked this book; so I really needed the paperback :D Pretty :)

In My Mailbox is an amazing weekly meme made by The Story Siren :)

9 comments:

  1. Girl, you always have the BEST mailbox! I'm officially jealous. Hope you enjoy everything and I hope you are okay!! =)
    Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. njoy all
    i love happy feet and 2
    njoy alll
    iluminate is on my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Carina!! Awesome mailbox!! A signed copy of Cinder!! <3 <3 SO good! And Illuminate <3 And another copy of Mara Dyer? Well, awesome :P :)

    Enjoy all your amazing books Sweety :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of Cinder & Slide they both look so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many awesome books and goodies this week! i really want to read slide myself. enjoy! :)

    my IMM this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many great books! i need to read Cinder!!! I hope you like! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice haul! I may have to add some of these to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for sharing your goodies!
    Dani C
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)