Saturday, July 1, 2023

In My Mailbox #608

Ohh. New week already. How rude. I have spent days outside in the sun this week too, eee. <3 Though right now it is freezing. Brrr. Hope we get some sun and heat back again soon. Hmph. I also re-watched season one and two of The Witcher this week :) And saw the first part of season three. Which I loved. <3 But rude that I have to wait a month for the last three episodes. Ugh. Got a bit of lovely mail this week :) And waiting on more awesome. Oops. I'm just so tired right now. I think I'm getting sick, as everyone in this house have just been sick. I don't want it. But yeah. Feeling a little awful already. Hmph. This week I'm waiting on With a Little Luck. <3 I shared my review of Arch-Conspirator :) And I also know what I'm reading next too, so that's good. Hoping to start it in the next few days. I hope you are all doing wel. <3

The Iron Vow. I'm so behind on these books, ahh. But I so loved The Iron Fey books back in the day. <3
Silver in the Bone. The international paperback edition, ha. <3 I must have all the editions of this one :)
Funko Europe. I know. More pop figures. Oops. Love the cocaine bears, ha :D So adore the new Stitch.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)