Saturday, July 29, 2023

In My Mailbox #612

Another Saturday. This week have been pretty crazy. Ugh. I finished the book I was reading last Sunday, so yay for that :) Haven't started anything new just yet, trying to take it easy. My cold left, sort of. But my bumps might have gotten infections, so I'm feverish and not doing so well. Sigh. Might need antibiotics on Monday. So rude. I had a hospital visit this week; tests were good, thankfully :) But oh, it was the longest day with swimming and shopping and eating. Ahh. I'm still exhausted, ha :) But ohh. I have started taking daily walks again, finally. Been so long without. It's good for me, ha :) I have also played more Pokemon Go this week, which is the best. Love my new plus +, haha. But yeah. I am also so very tired these days. Which sucks. Shall spent my evening today watching movies. <3 I saw the final episodes of The Witcher. I love it, but a bit meh. And now it is over, I guess? With the main actor gone, replaced, it will not be the same at all. Ugh. Hope they change their minds. Hmph. Anyway. I maaay have gotten too much mail this week, ahh! All the books. <3 Love. All the SDCC pop figures, oops :) A couple of new posts. I shared my review of Find Him Where You Left Him Dead :) This week I'm waiting on The Hemlock Queen. <3 Ohh. Also. I'm seeing Barbie tomorrow and I cannot wait. <3 Have you seen it? Hope you are all doing well :)

Silver in the Bone. Eeee. The regular US hardcover, ha :) I'm collecting all the editions; just a few more :)
The Pearl Hunter. Had to order this and a few more from Amazon, as my pre-orders never arrived. Rude.
A Breath of Mischief. At last managed to get a copy of this stunning book. <3 It is such a gorgeous cover.
Shinji Takahashi: Into the Heart of the Storm. I'm excited to read this series one day soon :) So so pretty.
Animal Crossing. 2024 calendar :D I love these so much. I peeked. It finally has Sasha! Ahh! Love it. <3
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. Norwegian bookstore didn't get my pre-orders. Devils. Had to get it elsewhere.
Silver in the Bone Owlcrate. This was way too expensive. But the book is gorgeous. Meh about the items.
Night of the Witch + Forest of a Thousand Lanterns. Eee! A lovely ARC trade with Sara :D Thank you. <3
Any Way the Wind Blows. US paperback. I still haven't read past book one. Oops. But I have them all :)
Pikmin 4. Okay. I'm not going to play this game for a while yet, oops. No time. But still so excited for it :D


Panini cards. Stranger Things and Encanto and Jurassic Park. I had to buy these. Love these cards :D
Funko Europe. Oh. Help? I got all the SDCC exclusives that I wanted, eee :D Ha! Ten pop figures, one soda, one wallet. Sigh. I love them all so much. Eee. Frodo and Raptor are my favorites. Love my Stitch.
Pokemon. New map to hold my newest trading cards, ha :D I love it. And Pokemon Go Plus + :D Love!
Bukowski. Eeee. Had my hospital visit, and airport was full of my favorite plushes. Sigh. I so love these.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)