Saturday, July 22, 2023

In My Mailbox #611

Ohh. New week gone by. I have been slow to read, but at last finally reading a book, ha :) Hoping to finish it tomorrow. <3 I have just been pretty exhausted this week. The summer heat went away. I'm hoping for a few more nice days this coming week. Fingers crossed. I did get some most wonderful mail this week, though. <3 But I'm sick again. Ugh. And I hate it. I'm so very tired of being sick. Sigh. Trying to get past it, though, ha. Just also so tired. This week I'm waiting on Lightningborn :) Hoping you are all doing well. <3

Divine Rivals. Eee! Thank you to Emma for trading with me :D Fairyloot edition. It is gorgeous. Oh. I love it so. The two art cards I bought from someone on Vinted. I loved this book so had to have these, haha :)
Fourth Wing. Okay. I decided to buy this because of everyone. 10th printing, hahaha. Reading it one day.
Silver in the Bone. UK paperback edition, ha :D This book was the best. Of course I'm getting them all. <3
Funko Europe. New order. Oops. Love the Corpse Bride :D And a creepy clown, haha. Love them all. <3
Miraculous Ladybug. I had to share about this stunning Marinette doll that I bought. It is simply stunning :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)