Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Waiting on Wednesday #598

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE CHALICE OF THE GODS BY RICK RIORDAN

Goodreads Description:

The original heroes from The Lightning Thief are reunited for their biggest challenge yet: getting Percy to college when the gods are standing in his way.

After saving the world multiple times, Percy Jackson is hoping to have a normal senior year. Unfortunately, the gods aren’t quite done with him. Percy will have to fulfill three quests in order to get the necessary three letters of recommendation from Mount Olympus for college.

The first quest is to help Zeus’s cup-bearer retrieve his goblet before it falls into the wrong hands. Can Percy, Grover, and Annabeth find it in time?

Readers new to Percy Jackson and fans who have been awaiting this reunion for more than a decade will delight equally in this latest hilarious take on Greek mythology.

Format: 256 pages, Hardcover
Expected Publication: September 26, 2023 by Disney Hyperion
Pre-Order: Blackwells and Amazon

Eeee. I am all kinds of excited about this book :D I know, I'm behind on the Percy Jackson books. But I did read the original five. And the next four. I just took a break after that. Oops. But I'm re-reading one day, hopefully sometime soon. And I just cannot wait for a new short book about Percy and Annabeth. <3 Sigh. Hoping for some more romance, ha :) But either way, excited for this beauty. I'm going to love it :)
What are you waiting for on this awaited Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)