Saturday, April 1, 2023

In My Mailbox #595

This have been a pretty crazy week. Busy and exhausting and oh. I hurt fucking everywhere. But it has been a good week too. I'm just hurting and tired and gah. I just want my health to be better. Hmph. But yeah. I got some aaaamazing mail this week, eee :D So I'm thrilled about that. <3 And waiting on more awesome pop figures next week, oops :) Oh, and I of course forgot two books when taking my photo, so had to share two photos. Rude, haha. Anyway. This week was a hospital visit, only a short appointment, but was gone the entire day for shopping and swimming and oh, it ruined me. I still hurt all over. Sigh. But it was good. Just exhausting. My body just feels heavy. I'm hoping it gets better soon. Fingers crossed :) New posts. I shared my review of What Stays Buried :) This week I'm waiting on The Piper's Promise :) Oh. I got my most wanted book. A Crown of Ivy and Glass, eee. Reading it now :D Hope you are well. <3



A Door in the Dark. This is a new to me author, and I'm hoping that I will love this book :) Seems great.
A Crown of Ivy and Glass. Oh. My gosh. EEEEE! My most precious, most wanted, ARC is here :D AHH! Thank you so much to Martina at sourcebooks international for sending this to me. You are the best. <3 I'm reading it right now. And I am loving it so so much. Sigh. It is perfection. Look how stunning it looks.
Stranger Things stickers. Bought these while away, and I just adore the stickers. A whole bunch of them.
Funko Europe. Yeah. Another order, ha :D And waiting on one more. Oops. Just. So many new specials, eee :D Sigh. Love the Snagglepuss soda, ha. Pink kitty. <3 Tried more mystery mini, no new ones. Aw.


Cursed. My Fairyloot special edition arrived at last :D Eee! It is so gorgeous. Love the silver edges. Sigh.
A Tempest at Sea. I must catch up to this series soon; two books behind :) Love these books so so much.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)