Saturday, April 8, 2023

In My Mailbox #596

Ohh. This have been one busy week. I am too exhausted. Gosh. But it has been a good week too :) First, I got way way too much mail, haha. Too many pop figures. Oops. I love them too much. Sigh. Second, I read my ARC of A Crown of Ivy and Glass this week :D Eee! I loved it so so much. Ahh. Third, I put my spa bath up this week. <3 What even. I have had two baths already :) So happy. Love it. But goddamn, I am tired and hurting. I'm not sure my body agreed with my baths. Oh. As everything hurts. Sigh. I hope it will be better by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Also, I hope you are all having a great Easter. <3 I am just taking things easy at home :) Oh, just finished watching The Night Agent. It was pretty great. This week I'm waiting on The Chalice of the Gods :) And I shared my review of A Crown of Ivy and Glass. <3 Eee.


The Foxglove King. Finally bought a few copies of this book :) The UK versions. Hoping to read it soon.
The Luminaries. At last got my stunning waterstones edition :) It looks awesome. Still need to read this.
Funko Nordic. See instagram photo below of all the gifts I got from Funko Nordic, eee. <3 I love them.
Funko Europe. Oh. I need some self control, hahaha. I buy too many pop figures. Sigh. But all of these are awesome, eee :D I love my Tangled special. <3 Love all my new Disney princesses. Some of them were bought from EMP Norway :) Love my Pascal pin. Sigh. Too cute. Had to have the Disney diamonds.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)