Saturday, April 29, 2023

In My Mailbox #599

Another Saturday, another week gone by. And just THREE days until my small Paris trip, ahhh :D And it's just four days then until I turn 30 and visit Disneyland Paris. <3 Oh. I cannot wait, eee :D So so excited for everything I'm going to buy, haha :) And eat. And see. Oh. Will take so many photos, ha :) Of course, my health is a fucking mess right now. Which will make my trip all kinds of hard, of course. But still so excited and hoping it won't be too bad :) And I'm still so excited. Sigh. Anyway. Got a bunch of amazing mail this week. <3 Some books. Some pop figures. All so awesome. Eee. I shared my review of In the Shadow of Blackbirds. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Fragile Threads of Power :) Hope you are all doing well. <3

Silver in the Bone. Eee! I am all kinds of excited about this book :D I'm hoping to get to read it very soon.
The Piper's Promise. Okay, have not read the first two. Oops. But I love these middle grade covers, ha :)
The Star Shepherd. Eee! Thank you so much MarcyKate for this personalized copy that I won :D I love it.
Animal Crossing. Number four of the graphic novel series :D Okay, haven't read them, but need them all.
Funko Nordic. Ahh! Thank you so much love for this most wonderful birthday present :D Love all of them.
Funko Europe. Oops. I managed three weeks without ordering new pop figures, haha. I had to get these, eee. I LOVE the new Pocahontas one :D Ahh! Got the chase Bruno soda, love. <3 And love all of them.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)