Saturday, September 17, 2022

In My Mailbox #567

Another week gone by too fast. Fully autumn now, and cold. Brrr. And rainy. How rude. Shortly time to take down my spa bath for this year. I'm not ready. I love my hot baths too much. But it's too cold to have up during winter here. This week have been good. Somewhat. I'm still just exhausted all the time. Which sucks. But I'm doing okay. I actually started a book yesterday and finished tonight, so I'm happy about that :) I got a little less mail this week, but still too much. Oops. No books, though. Aw. I don't really have that much to share. Waiting for Christmas, ha. Okay, Halloween first, which I have awesome ornaments for. But then Christmas :D Cannot wait. <3 This week I'm waiting on Scurry :D And I shared my review of Hide :) Hope you are all doing well. <3 I'm doing the best that I can do :) I'm staying positive, at least :D

Funko Nordic. Eee! Latest gift arrived :D Four lovely pop figures. <3 Two for a giveaway soon :) Love.
Splatoon 3. A new game from my Switch, oops :D I'm hoping to try playing this soon; I think it looks great.
Pop figures.
And a whole bunch of pop figures I bought. Oops. A little more from Funko Europe, as I had to order again. Sigh. I just love that Thor one. And my Eleven. So awesome. And I love the little mystery figures, eee. So cute. And more Pokemon. So precious. Hoping to take a little break from ordering, ha :)
Ornaments. Eeee. Look at these adorable Gremlins Christmas ornaments :D Love. And a little fox. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)