Saturday, September 3, 2022

In My Mailbox #565

How has it been another week already? Ahh. Time is moving way too fast :) Already September! What even. Christmas soon, right? :D Ha! Okay, fine. Halloween first. I'm excited for both; as I have gorgeous ornaments for both holidays. <3 Though it is now already so cold. Brrr. I am so not looking forward to the cold and the dark winter. Shudders. Hoping time will pass fast this winter too, ha :) I am still enjoying my spa bath outside, my awesome 42c water. <3 Hoping I can keep it up until October :) If it does not get too cold before then. Hmph. This week have been busy for me. I'm exhausted. It was medicine week. And it goddamn killed me. That day was the worst. Shudders. I'm not sure it should be that way. Ugh. But a bit better now. But still exhausted. I did get a bunch of great mail this week too, though, ahh. <3 Help. Haha :D I just love it all too much. Sigh. Also.. it has gotten so expensive lately to pre-order books for me. I may have to order even less than what I already do. Sigh. Breaks my heart, but, well. So expensive. And I do not have room. Ahh. So, yeah. Will be more picky, I guess. This week I'm waiting on A Breath of Mischief :D Oh! And I watched the first two episodes of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. And I'm loving it so far. <3 I'm behind on reading. Hopefully starting in the next few days :) Hope you are all doing well :)

The School for Good and Evil. New movie-tie-in edition :D Eee! I CANNOT wait for the Netflix movie. <3
Funko Europe. Oh. I ordered a fifth time. New Jurassic exclusives. <3 And Princess book for my pins :)
Pop Figures. And more pop figure pre-orders from other places, ha :D More pokemon, eee. Love them.
Animal Crossing Amiibo. Oops. I have ordered too many. Again. I tried a new website. Still unsure if I have to pay customs or not. Think not, but still worried, haha. But worked good :D Love my cards. <3

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)