Saturday, April 16, 2022

In My Mailbox #545

HAPPY EASTER :D It has taken me so long, but I have finally started reading a book again, ha :D Yay! Started my re-read of Furyborn. <3 Haven't read too much yet, but reading a little a day and I'm proud of that. I'm also loving it, as always. I just have such trouble wanting to read. Sigh. It's a struggle and I'm not done with it. Rude. But anyway. I have had more outdoor spa baths this week, and I am so happy about it. <3 So glad to finally have it back up again. It just sucks that my health is currently the actual worst and trying to kill me. So my energy is zero and I'm trying my best to just get through the days. It is hard. But I'm doing my best and just want to stop being in pain, damn it. Anyway. No books this week, as we only got one day of mail because of Easter. But I did get some new pop figures, so yay for that :D This week I'm waiting on Spells for Forgetting. <3 Hope you are all doing well and staying safe :) I am so tired, ack.


Pop Figures. New Rapunzel. <3 And Olaf as disney characters :D Love! But amazon lost my Genie. Ugh.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)