Saturday, April 9, 2022

In My Mailbox #544

Another week gone by. And it has been such a crazy week. Gosh. I sadly still haven't read anything. I'm the worst. Hoping to get to it soon. Sigh. I had my hospital visit on Monday, first in months. Did not get any of the help that I wanted. So I am not pleased. And it made a bump of mine get much, much worse, so this week have been pretty bad for me. A lot of pain. Still a lot of pain. I'm dealing with it. Somewhat. Plus side, I got my spa bath up for this year, at last :D EEE! I had my first bath today. <3 It was glorious. But it knocked me out. Been nauseous and tired all day. Rude. But it was so so good. Sigh. So thrilled to finally have it up :) This week I'm waiting on Prince of Song & Sea. <3 Hope that you are all doing well :)

Cinder. At last got my second copy of the collector's edition. <3 I had to get two, ha :D It is so gorgeous.
Glass Slippers. I bought the first mg book by this author, so had to get this second one too :) It looks cute.
Star Wars. I know. I haven't even seen SW yet. Oops. But will be playing this lego game with nephew :D
Pop Figures. Eee. Finally got my Batman with car pop. Love. Bought a Daryl with Dog. <3 And Ghost :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)