Saturday, April 23, 2022

In My Mailbox #546

It took me a whole week to read, but I finished my re-read of Furyborn yesterday, eee. <3 I'm hopefully starting Kingsbane tonight :) I'm too nervous to re-read this one, ha. But so excited too, of course. Just. Yeah. My poor heart. This week have gone by so fast, I feel like. As I focused on being able to read at all. A little almost every day. A few spa baths this week too. And me just being fully exhausted and dead and hurting all over. Sigh. So rude. But I'm glad I finally read a book :) And I'm so happy that I still loved it just as much as the first time I read it. <3 That's the best feeling. Got a little bit of pretty mail this week too :) And two new blog posts. This week I'm waiting on Lumara :) And shared my third review of Furyborn. <3 Hope you are all doing well and staying safe :) I'm just waiting for spring. And for my health to be better.

Animal Crossing. Another lovely platinum points reward via nintendo. A pretty ACNH bag. <3 Love.
The Batman. Ha. Yeah. I bought this just because it's Robert Pattinson :D It do look pretty awesome.
The Mortal Instruments: Graphic Novel. Another volume is out. <3 I haven't read them yet, but one day.
Pop Figures. Eee. Top three are orders. <3 Bottom four are a gift from Funko Nordic :D Love them so.

More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. I so miss visiting your blog, Carina! Time to catch up, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)