Saturday, April 2, 2022

In My Mailbox #543

Time is suddenly moving so fast and I am getting nothing done. Oops. It's like.. I wake up each day. And just wait the entire day to be able to go back to bed again, haha. I'm just so so tired and exhausted all the time. Hmph. I'm trying to make myself do things. But it is not working. Rude. I know what I'm reading next. But. I mean. I have read three books this year. Sobs. So, yeah. Making myself start reading is not easy. Hoping to manage it shortly. Monday is hospital visit, first in months. Two appointments, that I hope will help. Fingers crossed. Then eating and shopping for a few hours with my mom before flight home. <3 I'm excited for that, ha. Though I'm certain I will be so so tired and dead. Ack. Got a little bit of lovely mail this week :) But, as usual, only one new blog post. I need to get better at reading again. Hmph. This week I'm waiting on The Stars Between Us :) Hope you are all doing well and staying safe. <3 World is still a mess.

Skyborn: Call of the Crow. Eee! Second book. <3 I loved the first one. But might wait for third this fall :D
Kirby and the Forgotten Land. This new Switch game looks adorable and awesome. Hoping to play soon.
Animal Crossing. More Welcome Amiibo cards, from Amazon Italy. I have bought so goddamn many. Oh. But finally managed to get that last damn card to complete this collection of 50 cards, at least. <3 Yay :)

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)