Saturday, October 31, 2020

In My Mailbox #469

Happy Halloween :D Another week gone by. So fast, ack. Feels like I have had Halloween ornaments up forever, haha :) Yet it's almost time to pack it all away. But eee. Christmas coming up before December. And I so cannot wait. Sigh. So excited. This week I have read one book. <3 Though an easy read, haha :) And started another one, which is harder, but loving that one too. Just taking me forever, as I'm not in the mood to read and have no time or energy. But loving the book. So slowly making progress on it. I am also busy with Animal Crossing, always. And Pokemon GO. And my sister with her kids. And just, life, ha. But doing my best. This week we got mail only two days, and I got nothing new. Oops. But got so many books last week, so I do not mind. Instead sharing about two pop figures I got weeks ago, that I forgot to include a different time, haha :) A couple of new posts. I shared my review of The Oddmire: Deepest, Darkest. <3 This week I'm waiting on My Contrary Mary :) I hope you are all doing well. <3 I'm doing as best as I can.

FINAL CHANCE! Ends in a few hours! Pre-orders of Foxheart and Thornlight by Claire Legrand. International. Ends 11/01.

Funko Pop. Oops. Dumbledore is huge. But I love him. And Maleficent is so very perfect :D Ahh. Love.
Super Mario. Eee. I haven't gotten to build this yet, but I am so excited for it. Looks pretty much amazing.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)