Saturday, August 29, 2020

In My Mailbox #460

This week have been mostly okay :) I read two books, eee. And planning on starting one tomorrow. I haven't been feeling the best this week, sigh. Feeling feverish and painful. And feel like medicine is not working like it should. How rude. Getting a new dose this coming week; hoping it will finally work again now. Anyway. A few new posts. Shared my review of The Other Side of the Sky. <3 This week I'm waiting on Cinders and Sparrows :) And shared my review of The Girl and the Witch's Garden :D I'm still behind on everything. Trying my best to get things done, but it's slow. Rude. Got a bit lovely mail this week, eee.



Twin Daggers. Eee. I cannot wait to read this one :D Such a huge fan of MarcyKate and all of her books :)
Shadow School: Dehaunting. I am hoping to re-read book one soon :D Excited for this second book. <3
Pop Figures. Sigh. So in love with these new Wonder Woman ones :D New adorable Harry Potter too :)
Taylor Swift: Folklore. Eee! My first four editions of the new album has arrived, haha. <3 Love them most.

More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)