Saturday, August 8, 2020

In My Mailbox #457

Oops. This week I did not read at all. Or do much of anything. Simply relaxing after spending all of July reading, haha. Needed some time off too :) Got a bit of mail. <3 And got more medicine this week. But so far I'm not having any effect from it. Which is not normal at all. Uuugh. Hoping that it's just slow, and that it does not mean my medicine will not work on me anymore. Fingers crossed for me, please. Anyway. Only one new blog post. Oops. This week I'm waiting on The Lives of Saints. <3 I'm hoping to read a new book this coming week :) Though still just taking it slow. Hope you are all doing well. <3 And are staying safe :)


Keeper of the Lost Cities. Oops. I had to get the hardcover and paperback of this special edition. Love.
TRUEL1F3. UK edition of this pretty book :D I think that I love the new covers. Cannot wait to read this.
Descendant of the Crane Swag. Eee. Thank you so much Joan for this most perfect swag. <3 I love it so.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)