Saturday, February 15, 2020

In My Mailbox #432

I failed in reading a book this week. Oops. I wanted to read. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. Too tired. And was too busy watching movies all week long, haha. I watched the new Netflix show Locke & Key. It was pretty good, but a bunch of things bothered me too. Hmph. Cannot wait for season two, though. And also watched a whole lot of good movies. And a bunch of bad ones too, ha. Rude. So anyway. I'm hoping to read a book this coming week. I know what to read. Just need to make myself start. So yeah. Only one blog post to share. Oops. This week I'm waiting on Battle Born :D I also only got two books. But they are gorgeous, eee. <3 I was at the hospital this week too, and decided to take a medicine break, which was okay. I know my stomach will get bad fast. Sigh. But I am hoping all my other health issues will get better without this heavy medicine. Fingers crossed. So yeah. A bit exhausted. But good. Hope you're all well :)



The Midnight Lie. Ahh! Thank you Rezanne for trading with me :D SO HAPPY to own this precious, eee.
Last of her Name. Paperback edition is out :D I adored this book a whole bunch last year. Eee. So good.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)