Saturday, February 8, 2020

In My Mailbox #431

It's finally really light enough outside again that I can take pretty photos once more, eee. I have missed daylight so much. Sigh. I got a few books this week, all of which I adore. <3 I also managed to read two books, so yay for that. One good, one horrible, haha. Now taking a break for a few days to watch some movies. My body is still the worst. I hate my health. Trying to deal with it, as always. I'm doing my best. Anyway. A few new posts :) I shared my review of The Mystwick School of Musicraft. <3 This week I'm waiting on The June Boys :D And I shared my review of The Queen's Assassin. Ack. Too tired to write anything more. Oops. Hoping to at least read one book this coming week :) Hope you are all doing well.



Dragon Fire. I am so behind on reading books by Lisa. Ahh! But, well. At least I own them all, haha. Love.
Winter + Cinder.  Yesss. Final of the new paperbacks have arrived :D And oh my gosh, they are stunning.
Cracked Up to Be. Eee! I'm excited to finally make myself read this book by Courtney :D I so cannot wait.
The Conference of Birds. I know. I did not like the trilogy. Ha. But I bought book four. So needed five too.
Pop Figure. I really need to re-watch The Hunchback of Notre-Dame soon. Love this pop. Movie's so sad.


More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. Those Cinder & Winter covers are awesome! The original covers were a bit of a turn off for me but I eventually read and enjoyed the series. I'm currently reading The Conference of the Birds but not far enough to say if I'm loving it or not.
    Enjoy your new books & Happy reading!

    Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLit

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)