Saturday, January 18, 2020

In My Mailbox #428

I have been reading so much lately. Eee. I'm so happy about that. I have read three books this past week. Five books this month. Most I have read in a long time, haha. My health still sucks. I'm still so exhausted. And so far behind on everything. But I'm reading. And I want to read more. Eee. Which is also a feeling I haven't had in a long time. Sigh. Hoping it will last :) So anyway. A little bit gorgeous mail this week, eee. And new blog posts too. I shared my review of The Institute :) This week I'm waiting on Bridge of Souls :D Shared my review of Set Fire to the Gods :) And my review of The Girl from Widow Hills, eee. <3 I hope you are all doing well. I'm hoping to read more this coming week and finally catch up a bit online too, ha :) I'm also just waiting for daylight to come back fully. Tired of all these dark photos, ha. A few more weeks.



Heart of the Moors. I have wanted to buy this for ages. Had to get it :D I love the Maleficent movies so.
Furious Thing + Unbecoming. Eee! Thank you David Fickling Books :D I won these from their advent calender over on instagram. Which was awesome. And ahh! Such a lovely tote bag too. I love it all so.
Cats + Frozen 2. I had to buy these two soundtracks, eee. Loved Frozen 2 tons. Haven't seen Cats yet.


More Instagram photos here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)