Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday #392

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE MYSTWICK SCHOOL OF MUSICRAFT 
BY JESSICA KHOURY

Goodreads Description:

Humor and heart shine in this middle-grade fantasy about a girl who attends a boarding school to learn how to use music to create magic, perfect for fans of Nevermoor and The School for Good and Evil series.

Amelia Jones always dreamed of attending the Mystwick School of Musicraft, where the world’s most promising musicians learn to create magic. So when Amelia botches her audition, she thinks her dream has met an abrupt and humiliating end—until the school agrees to give her a trial period. Amelia is determined to prove herself, vowing to do whatever it takes to become the perfect musician. Even if it means pretending to be someone she isn’t. Meanwhile, a mysterious storm is brewing that no one, not even the maestros at Mystwick, is prepared to contain. Can Amelia find the courage to be true to herself in time to save her beloved school from certain destruction?


Hardcover, 368 pages
Expected publication: January 21st 2020 by HMH Books for Young Readers
Pre-Order here and here

I adore Jessica. And I simply can't wait for her first middle grade book :D Eee. This one sounds all kinds of amazing and stunning. I have loved the updates she have shared about it on twitter. And gosh. I need this book in my life. That cover is so gorgeous. I love it. And it sounds so good too. I will adore this book :)
What are you waiting for on this musical Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so fun! Got to add it to my Kid's Korner list.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)